There are newer employer reviews for CCC Information Services

Over all OK.

Former Employee - Director in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I worked at CCC Information Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Location, Company's leading position in it's industry, Overall there are many good people there.

Cons

There can be lots of red tape and some non-transparency in decision making process. In a slow moving and boring Auto Physical Damage industry.

99 Other Employee Reviews for CCC Information Services (View Most Recent)

CCC Information Services is the leader in auto collision software for the United States. Smart Employees.

I have been working at CCC Information Services full-time

Pros

Good leadership that has better than average vision and intelligence. Five gold stars.

Cons

Some leaders and employees are rough around the edges on personal interaction skills, others excel, so it is quite normal in that regard.

Always show that you care about your employees and to their credit they have made strong efforts to do this recently.

A place to work that could offer a lot of promise.

I worked at CCC Information Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The autonomy of being able to change things; if I saw something that needed to be fixed, I was rarely told no. I had a razor-sharp boss too who, while demanding, helped me develop and refine my skills in a way that was sorely lacking at my previous employer. My experience learned here was critical in moving me into my current position.

Cons

Change = chaos at CCC. It was rarely structured well, often managed by the wrong leadership, and possessed little accountability when it came to delivering results. My experience also led me not to grow within CCC, but take it elsewhere. Career development will be challenging here, especially given the macroeconomic environment in the domestic P&C space.

The best products that ever came out of CCC were developed when it was operated with the creativity (and tenacity) of a start-up. That mindset needs to return.

There are newer employer reviews for CCC Information Services