There are newer employer reviews for CCC Information Services

Over all OK.

Former Employee - Director  in  Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I worked at CCC Information Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Location, Company's leading position in it's industry, Overall there are many good people there.

Cons

There can be lots of red tape and some non-transparency in decision making process. In a slow moving and boring Auto Physical Damage industry.

96 Other Employee Reviews for CCC Information Services (View Most Recent)

A place to work that could offer a lot of promise.

I worked at CCC Information Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The autonomy of being able to change things; if I saw something that needed to be fixed, I was rarely told no. I had a razor-sharp boss too who, while demanding, helped me develop and refine my skills in a way that was sorely lacking at my previous employer. My experience learned here was critical in moving me into my current position.

Cons

Change = chaos at CCC. It was rarely structured well, often managed by the wrong leadership, and possessed little accountability when it came to delivering results. My experience also led me not to grow within CCC, but take it elsewhere. Career development will be challenging here, especially given the macroeconomic environment in the domestic P&C space.

The best products that ever came out of CCC were developed when it was operated with the creativity (and tenacity) of a start-up. That mindset needs to return.

Lack of Accountablity, Divisive, Discriminatory, and Toxic culture

I have been working at CCC Information Services

Pros

Company has managed to hold onto market share, if stability is your primary concern it could be for you.

Cons

First of all, I have nothing against people from other countries, but like the previous review said if you are not on an H1B and/or you speak english natively, you will be excluded culturally. Many employees looking to cling to their jobs will hide information, talk about you in another language, etc. Very subversive culture. Just short of blatant discrimination and as a previous review states, it can be a hostile workplace. Leadership team doesn't hold anyone accountable so problems are halfway bandaided and glossed over. HR is only there protect the company.
    Company talks about change, but doesn't want to do whats necessary to be better than mediocre.

There are newer employer reviews for CCC Information Services

Worked for CCC Information Services? Contribute to the Community!