CCI Systems
www.ccisystems.com Iron Mountain, MI 150 to 499 Employees

Comfortable culture and smart people.

IT Development Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at CCI Systems as an intern

ProsSeems like there is a lot of room to move around in the company, so if you're still not sure what you want to do, or are a college student like myself, it's a great place to try something new.

I had the opportunity to work with some really good web application developers. Teams are pretty tightly knit, with some freedom to move around on projects if you don't always like a certain one.

Opportunities to work on large-scale corporate web applications using new technologies.

ConsNot everyone is super-motivated. Minimal feedback was given, I felt like I had to shake it out of them.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more feedback! Especially to interns; I know everyone isnt' the same, but I felt like I had no idea whether I was doing a great job, or a horrible one.

Good start right out of college, but don't expect to stay there longer than a few months.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CCI Systems

Pros: Full time Good benefits Really were trying to get employees to make healthier choices Great… Cons: You are simply a worker, if the work slows, you go Lack of communication between managers and subcontractors, leaving the future uncertain They really aren't willing to… Advice to Senior Management: I really do agree with the other review-keep in contact with the reliable workers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I wasted the best years of my life to be dumped as I got older.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CCI Systems

Pros: Good Benifits. Insurance, if you don't use it. Cons: Poor pay raises. Lots of layoffs. Advice to Senior Management: keep your reliabel, time proven employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CCI Systems.

Worked for CCI Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CCI Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CCI Systems CEO John P. Jamar. All reviews posted anonymously by CCI Systems employees.