CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)
www.CreativeCare.org Moorhead, MN 150 to 499 Employees

Good company

Professional Caregiver (DSP) (Current Employee)
Moorhead, MN

ProsExtensive training
Good supervisors
Good pay for having little previous experience
Truly seem to care about the clients and their successes

ConsSome staff are very caught up in their own worlds. Can often be a gossipy place to work. Staff will occassionally be reprimanded for talking badly about a particular client, then no one wants to work with that client. High staff turnover which leads to problems of inconsistency with clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt should be more of a priority to fit the appropriate staff with the appropriate client. I've been at sites where the staff doesn't even want to be training in at the new site, and the clients can tell. It doesn't help anyone to have a new staff if the staff is going to be negative and rude.

Good place to work through college, not a lifetime gig for most.

Direct Service Professional (Former Employee)
    Moorhead, MN

I worked at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)

Pros: The pay was excellent compared to other jobs many college students that I knew had. The work was gratifying and didn't take much higher… Cons: The meetings were ridiculously simple and repetetive. Most of the time it seemed like the office staff just needed to be sure they were… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on retaining your good leaders and eliminating the bad ones. You could pay the good empoyees more to do the added work by… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful place to work

I have been working at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)

Pros: --Meet new people regularly --Know your work is helping those who need it most --Administration is very… Cons: --Sometimes difficult to schedule shifts in multiple departments. So long as you are thorough in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence).

Worked for CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) CEO Shannon Bock. All reviews posted anonymously by CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) employees.