CCS Global Tech

www.ccsglobaltech.com
There are newer employer reviews for CCS Global Tech

Great office environment

I have been working at CCS Global Tech

Pros

The office environment is full of caring individuals who look out for your success. The management team is available and willing to help you through anything that you need, they also maintain the professional level that you would expect from the company. I really enjoy working with my peers.

Cons

Nothing bad experience so far

22 Other Employee Reviews for CCS Global Tech (View Most Recent)

Good Experience

I have been working at CCS Global Tech full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have read many reviews on CCS Global Tech, some good and some not so good. When I had an offer from CCS I wasn't sure of joining the TDP but with the 10 days evaluation period, i had nothing to lose. The day I joined it was a warm welcome by the recruiters, got to see the contract as well and I was convinced to continue.
    There is no second thought on the training provided. It is the best. The 6 weeks weren't easy on me. There would always be assignments, preparations for the mocks, it was def a handful training. But at the end of the training when you start taking the interviews you realize how technically confident and competent you have become. I consider myself lucky to be a part of the training. CCS has helped me start my career in SQL. I am working for one of their reputed clients in San Diego.

Cons

The work pressure and the deadlines.

More internal communication.

Growing Company

I have been working at CCS Global Tech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Growing Company with a lot of opportunities available. Great place to gain some experience

Cons

Could use some more changes structurely.

Spend more time in looking at the compensation of the internal employees and make the compensation more compariable with other companies with the same title.

There are newer employer reviews for CCS Global Tech