CCS-Inc
www.ccs-inc.com Christiansburg, VA 50 to 149 Employees

A company where you can grow and be successful

Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Christiansburg, VA

ProsThe company is focused on its customers and its employees. Many of the customers have continued to do business with CCS year after year because of its service and product offerings. I believe most of us, as employees, are treated very well. The company offers ice cream Fridays, quarterly meetings, and many company sponsored "fun" events.

ConsParking at both company locations is a challenge. If you leave for lunch, it is difficult to find a parking place when you return.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick to the company core values and continue looking for ways to engage all employees in the growth and success of the company.

Confused

Engineering (Current Employee)

I have been working at CCS-Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I'm reading some of these other posts on glassdoor and have to call a spade a spade. These reviewers must be the very incompetent… Cons: Yea, I would like to make more money but feel for what my skillset is, I get paid OK. Maybe I could work somewhere… Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you are doing. We seem to continue to grow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Leadership Fail. No Culture. No Growth. One customer. Bible-toting wackos.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CCS-Inc

Pros: The benefits and PTO are pretty decent. The pay is sub-par from an industry… Cons: The Senior Management and Leadership ALL go to church together - this is the bible-belt, so that may not be too strange, but don't plan… Advice to Senior Management: Get a clue - listen to your employees. Oh, and your performance evaluation system is so broken, it actually upsets people when they get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CCS-Inc.

Worked for CCS-Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CCS-Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CCS-Inc CEO Marty Muscatello. All reviews posted anonymously by CCS-Inc employees.