There are newer employer reviews for CCSI

This is my third season with CCSI

Current Contractor - User Experience Designer in San Diego, CA
Current Contractor - User Experience Designer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at CCSI as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

The whole team are very efficient, fast and always extremely friendly. If I email them with a question I can always expect a very quick response and they genuinely seem to care about my happiness as an employee.

Cons

Sorry, no cons from me. I'm very satisfied with CCSI.

Advice to Management

No advice needed. Keep doing what you're doing! I'm genuinely very happy with the treatment I've received from CCSI and would recommend them to anyone in my situation.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Embarrassed I took the job

Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH

I have been working at CCSI

Pros

The company paid for my medical insurance.

Cons

The place is complete mayhem. Most dislike working there and are intimated by the owner (the real one, not the lady who works 5 hours a week). Constant monitoring of what you are doing, but nobody teaches you what to do. I could not imagine this is what recruiting is really like. They count your calls, check how many notes you make, felt like I was being babysat constantly. Glad I found another job and left, it was the most depressing time of my life. Please think before you take a job at this company, their turnover is unbelievable but they won't tell you that in the interview.

Advice to Management

Nothing, these people are to ignorant to follow any advice. Just not nice people to deal with personally or professionally. Good luck to the ones who are left there.

2. Task Area Lead

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at CCSI (More than 3 years)

Pros

Truly a family with devotion to the employee's personal growth. Spot incentives for showing results and helping to grow the busines were great! Benefits, especially the 401k match, were great!

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say about the company. For a small company, it's processes were much more mature than the norm.

Advice to Management

As the business evolves, be sure to promote from within current programs. Also continue to stress the importance of the performance review process