CCSI

www.ccsiinc.com
  www.ccsiinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for CCSI

What they do isn't recruiting...

Former Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH
Former Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH

I worked at CCSI full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I guess it's a good stepping stone to get into the business... but that's about it. It's not a good place to work.

Cons

The management doesn't manage- they threaten, force employees to work late hours without overtime pay, and babysit. You have to fight for every penny you've earned in commission. They pay on a draw, but don't tell you that, they just hold back on commission until you've billed a certain amount every week, but that amount is more than paying for your desk. The owner is constantly making racial and derrogatory comments about people and is very disrespectful to his employees. There's no structured training, no room for growth and what you're doing there isn't even really recruiting. They are an approved vendor for clients who use vendor managed programs and they get jobs, they submit blindly and pray for feedback. They don't know that actual recruiting involves candidate screening, direct relationships with hiring managers, coaching candidates through the interview process, closing deals, or anything that is involved in the actual recruiting process.

Get new management.

28 Other Employee Reviews for CCSI (View Most Recent)

Recruiter

Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH

I have been working at CCSI full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great workplace, fun coworkers, unlimited commisions, plenty of job orders to fill.
    Great Benefits.

Cons

none. love my job and have recommended to friends

This is my third season with CCSI

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at CCSI as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

The whole team are very efficient, fast and always extremely friendly. If I email them with a question I can always expect a very quick response and they genuinely seem to care about my happiness as an employee.

Cons

Sorry, no cons from me. I'm very satisfied with CCSI.

No advice needed. Keep doing what you're doing! I'm genuinely very happy with the treatment I've received from CCSI and would recommend them to anyone in my situation.

There are newer employer reviews for CCSI