There are newer employer reviews for CCSI

Good start but then move on.

Former Employee - Account Manager/Recruiter in Stratham, NH
Former Employee - Account Manager/Recruiter in Stratham, NH

I worked at CCSI full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a good place to get into staffing but that's it. The non-management are good people.

Cons

Poor management who only think of themselves. Son't appreciate the people they have which leads to high turnover. Most the positive reviews on here have been written by them to make it seem like a good place,

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees more. Think about how your decisions affect your employees and actually take it into consideration. Your employees see that your decisions are meant to make you more money and make it harder for them as well.

Other Employee Reviews for CCSI

If there is a 'worst places to work' list CCSI should be 1,2,3,4 and 5 annually

Former Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH

I worked at CCSI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-They gave me an opportunity during a poor economy -A couple of decent people worked there. Actually, I can remember 1 decent person. -The owner (on paper) is very nice but she has absolutely nothing to do with the operations of the company.

Cons

-They make you work late nights twice a week (which somehow slipped the owners mind during the interview.) I'm not opposed to working hard or putting time into my career but this was staying late just for the sake of staying late. -All accounts are "throw mud at the wall and hope it sticks" large VMS accounts. Very frustrating way to work a recruiting desk. -They don't pay commissions until you hit a certain level of billing, which more than pays for your desk and you're being paid an embarrassingly low base salary. -They will give you a hard time about asking to leave early for a dentist appointment or the like ONCE. -There is absolutely no respect for employees. The least professional environment you could imagine. I've also never seen a group of people with worse moral and there's no surprise why that's the case. I felt like I was attending a 6th grade class every day I worked there.

Advice to Management

Stop posting fake GlassDoor feedback, they're so obviously written to address all of the negative responses from former employees.

Great Agency

Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH

I have been working at CCSI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co worker , good pay, great commisions, fun, friendly enviroment. Lots of jbs to fill couldn't ask for a better Opportunity. Hope to make 50k first year then the sky is the limit. no limits on my commisions.

Cons

none that I can think of

Advice to Management

Thanks for hiring me and giving me a chance