There are newer employer reviews for CCSI

Good start but then move on.

Former Employee - Account Manager/Recruiter in Stratham, NH
Former Employee - Account Manager/Recruiter in Stratham, NH

I worked at CCSI full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a good place to get into staffing but that's it. The non-management are good people.

Cons

Poor management who only think of themselves. Son't appreciate the people they have which leads to high turnover. Most the positive reviews on here have been written by them to make it seem like a good place,

Listen to your employees more. Think about how your decisions affect your employees and actually take it into consideration. Your employees see that your decisions are meant to make you more money and make it harder for them as well.

28 Other Employee Reviews for CCSI (View Most Recent)

Great Agency

Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Stratham, NH

I have been working at CCSI full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great co worker , good pay, great commisions, fun, friendly enviroment.
    Lots of jbs to fill couldn't ask for a better Opportunity. Hope to make 50k first year then the sky is the limit. no limits on my commisions.

Cons

none that I can think of

Thanks for hiring me and giving me a chance

Time to go

Former Employee - Account Manager/Recruiter
    Former Employee - Account Manager/Recruiter

I worked at CCSI full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good location, okay office space.

Cons

Turnover is unbelievable, more than half the company has left in the last 6 months. Double that if you go back one year.
    Seems like they can't afford to bring any good people in with experience (that are not coming off unemployment). Most people are hired after not working for 6 months and then they are promoted quickly to management.
    Lack of Social Media tools, job boards are to find the unemployed, not the best people.
    Low mark-up, low profit MSP model. Many low level jobs to fill, hard to make money doing it. Everyone fills Admin and Customer Service jobs, can't pay my bills with that.
    No direct hiring manager contact, either deal with a recruiter or an onsite rep from a MSP.
    A no-growth company in a high growth industry.
    Poor management, been around a long time, still a very small company with no known growth or expansion strategy. This leads to no growth opportunities for recruiters and account managers, so they leave to find growth.

It has been said on this site before, treat your people with RESPECT. Respect their ideas and their work ethic. Promote from within. Pay for performance, recruiters place the people, account managers just send emails, why should they be paid more?
    Lastly I would say sell, but who would buy a low profit, shrinking revenue company?

There are newer employer reviews for CCSI