CDC (Georgia)
www.cdc.gov Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

"Ideal workplace for public health professionals focused on the national picture"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CDC (Georgia) full-time

ProsThe CDC is the ideal place for those public health professionals who desire to work on combating the major issues of of health from the national stage.

ConsIt can feel some what disconnected from community and local level issues (not the most ideal place if you are more interested in community level intervention and interaction).

Typical

Business (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CDC (Georgia) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hours, Time Off. employees are friendly Cons: inept Management, clicks, limited mobility Advice to Senior Management: Stop promoting based on years service No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Eye-opening

Intern (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at CDC (Georgia) as an intern for less than a year

Pros: They have a place for everyone; volunteering and real jobs.… Cons: Very few jobs for people with a bachelor's degree; don't… Advice to Senior Management: If possible, be more accessible for college students and those… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CDC (Georgia).

Worked for CDC (Georgia)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CDC (Georgia) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CDC (Georgia) CEO Thomas R Frieden MD MPH . All reviews posted anonymously by CDC (Georgia) employees.