CDI
www.cdicorp.com Philadelphia, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Project Manager Contractor at IBM Global Services

IPC Delivery Project Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsWork from home allow me to get my pmp.

ConsThe money is subpar and does not take into account the required time off contractors are required to do. However, they do pay better than the competitor (Artech)

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is not a well known fact to some that working as a contractor for IBM requires regular furloughs. This means that between the 6 site holidays and the furloughs you may not see up to 20 days of pay.

great company to work for

Database Administrator (Former Employee)
    Laura, OH

I worked at CDI full-time for less than a year

Pros: great company to work for in terms of salary and… Cons: laid off after the project is over Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work for.

Senior Java Developer (Current Employee)
    Suffern, NY

I have been working at CDI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Departments like payroll, recruitment process, employee service rep, HR, CDI… Cons: Sales team may not be able to place them for the next… Advice to Senior Management: There is always a room for better improvement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CDI.

Worked for CDI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CDI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CDI CEO H. Paulett Eberhart. All reviews posted anonymously by CDI employees.