There are newer employer reviews for CDI

A company that esteems to be the best in the industry

I have been working at CDI full-time

Pros

-They often promote from within. -The designer life is similar to owning your own business except someone else foots the advertising and accounting bills.

Cons

-For those who get health insurance, it is crazy expensive. -The impetence for continuous change comes from the channels and is a lot to handle.

Advice to Management

It seems to me, that the departments don't have enough incentive to work together. What might make one department be deemed successful might raise a bar too high for the next department to be able to keep up with.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Wanted to be something they weren't

Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive

I worked at CDI full-time

Pros

The office I worked in was top notch - we truly were a team. They are a solid and experienced Staffing Organization. Dirk Dent - one of the most humble leaders there - he has been through all of the organizational changes and still remains.

Cons

CDI was in flux. They were trying to move to a Solutions based IT organization but still approached things from a staffing perspective. They didn't have the experience to support what they wanted their Sales people to bring to market. they were more concerned about their metrics than how relationships were developed and maintained. A lot of turnover after Paulette took the helm.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like Assets not inventory. Learn to work as a team - not in Silos - where those at the V/C-level believe they are better than the rest of the company.

Good company

I have been working at CDI

Pros

Nice people, fast paced at times.

Cons

Sometimes there is a disconnect with others since they are in different groups, and yet work on the same projects.