CDI

www.cdicorp.com
  www.cdicorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for CDI

Things could be better

Current Employee - Recruiter in Manchester, England (UK)
Current Employee - Recruiter in Manchester, England (UK)

I have been working at CDI full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Autonomy, self-service, some good people

Cons

disjointed company with many silos, lack of direction and vision

Invest, position the company to capitalise on growth areas instead of watching wistfully from the sidelines

150 Other Employee Reviews for CDI (View Most Recent)

CDI Treats their Internal Employees Poorly - Furloughs and bad management

Current Employee - Delivery Manager
    Current Employee - Delivery Manager

I have been working at CDI full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are some nice folks who still work at CDI. (Who should get out sooner than later!) Some positions give you the flexibility to work remotely from home.

Cons

CDI gave a good portion of their internal employees a one week furlough.(3rd qtr 2012) Then they rolled out the 3rd quarters earnings for 2012 and had a good profit. Rubbed it right in the faces of those who were forced to take the furlough. Do you think we care if you made profit after you treated us like trash?

Also recently, CDI management showed extreme insenitivity to those folks affected by SANDY. I work at a CDI located that was affected by SANDY. Where there happens to also be a large population of contract employees of CDI living as well.(700 +) Before the storm and after storm there was little if no concern for about anyone's well being. Not a company email stating, be safe with the upcoming storm or one after the storm. They flat out didnt care if people were dieing or homeless. Not once did management come out and say, "let's see if everyone is Ok!" What did happen the day after at 4pm, from a CDI sr. manager in Texas, was flat out wrong. He sent an email out asking for all DE's to send him a spreadsheet outlining how many billable hours will be lost due to the storm!!!!! Hello... it hasnt even been 24 hrs since the storm hit and they pullling bodies out of the water in Staten Island still.... Should we be reaching out to contractors to see if they are ok first?..... there is a huge moral issue with CDI Management

How about caring for the folks that make your company what it is.... the workers..... These folks have put their moral compass away and have no plans of taking it out soon..

I have no idea who I work for....

Current Employee - Systems Administrator
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator

I have been working at CDI as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

I get to work 100% remote

Cons

Subpar pay, astronomical cost of benefits

Invest in your PEOPLE! Or, at least talk to them more often than once or twice a year

There are newer employer reviews for CDI