There are newer employer reviews for CDI

Good experience with CDI

Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at CDI full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The representatives I dealt with were always polite and professional, I was impressed with their on-boarding process which was highly automated and efficient although a bit lengthy (but that is not their fault, rules and regulations)

Cons

This was a contract position, after I started working I rarely heard from anyone at CDI, which isn't really a bad thing except when the contract ended I would have liked more follow through to see if they could place me on another contract.

Keep up the good work but try to build a more lasting relationship with your contractors.

141 Other Employee Reviews for CDI (View Most Recent)

All I can say "it's slightly better than being unemployed"

I have been working at CDI part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work with very bright fellow employees, so far work has been steady.

Cons

Having never been a contractor I expected CDI to be an advocate for me, how naive. Upper management cuts hours whenever they want the numbers to look better. Every person who is conected with this company worries that you will have your hours cut be forced to take an unpaid furlough, or just let go no matter how hard you work or how well you do the job. CDI cares nothing about their contractors. The benefits are a joke, I found better plan searching the web. They dangle better compensation and employee status like a carrot just out of reach.

Stop the pretense that you give a "rat's ass" about any of us. We are alone, we have no support from you or any other member of the actual CDI team.

Better than your average staffing agency

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hillsboro, OR
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at CDI full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Indefinite contract lengths, reasonable pay/benefits

Cons

I went about 2 months without knowing who my manager was, but I think that was a bit of an oddity.

Please please please fix the payroll software. It's so outdated that I have to run Windows in XP mode so that I can use a version of IE that is old enough to communicate.

There are newer employer reviews for CDI