CDI

www.cdicorp.com

People actually choose to work at this place?

Low Paid Information Worker (Current Employee) Charleston, WV

ProsAt least they paid on time.

ConsThings haven't changed. The management is clueless as to how to lead their teams, especially in this type of economy. There is very little training and the processes are convoluted and not effective. The managers try to make people work harder by making people compete against other teammembers for silly prizes. THIS DOESN'T BUILD TEAM CAMRADERIE!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementPray that you don't leave CDI and work for a real IT company. Your management style works best with people who don't know their true worth. Heaven forbid you manage someone who can see how little you really know.

What a disaster!

(Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at CDI

Pros: The company itself is stable and has excellent potential. … Cons: What surprised me the most is that for a large company, the work environment is unbelieveably disturbing. Disrespectful, unknowledgeable mgmt. in Atlanta. Local… Advice to Senior Management: There is no fixing the ATL office without addressing the problem: local management. There are EXCELLENT people working very hard… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at CDI

Pros: The people are very talented and knowledgeable. Managers are friendly… Cons: Salary is comparable to other jobs in the area, but not… More
There are newer reviews on CDI.

Worked for CDI? Contribute to the Community!