Pretty good experience

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst (Contractor) in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst (Contractor) in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at CDI

Pros

- Fairly good benefits (same as their full time employees) - If I had a problem once the initial things were ironed out, I got help pretty quickly when I asked for it. - "HR" rep for contractors was very helpful and informattive - Fairly competitive rate.

Cons

- At first, onboarding on things like time sheets, benefit information, ID numbers between CDI and the business I was doing contract work for was choppy going, but smoothed out - Recruiter didn't show a lot of interest after contract ended in getting me another position.

Advice to Management

- Provide better help when the contract ends in finding a place to jump to

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

People actually choose to work at this place?

Current Employee - Low Paid Information Worker in Charleston, WV
    Current Employee - Low Paid Information Worker in Charleston, WV

I have been working at CDI

Pros

At least they paid on time.

Cons

Things haven't changed. The management is clueless as to how to lead their teams, especially in this type of economy. There is very little training and the processes are convoluted and not effective. The managers try to make people work harder by making people compete against other teammembers for silly prizes. THIS DOESN'T BUILD TEAM CAMRADERIE!!!!

Advice to Management

Pray that you don't leave CDI and work for a real IT company. Your management style works best with people who don't know their true worth. Heaven forbid you manage someone who can see how little you really know.

What a disaster!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at CDI

Pros

The company itself is stable and has excellent potential. Primary functions in Atlanta are contract technical placements in diverse disciplines.

Cons

What surprised me the most is that for a large company, the work environment is unbelieveably disturbing. Disrespectful, unknowledgeable mgmt. in Atlanta. Local mgmt only looks out for themselves. Unacceptable personal attacks on individual employees (by mgmt) Extremely unprofessional. High stress, boiler room environment No training or mentoring....no investment in the betterment of employees or improved efficiencies to help them do their job better and faster. No communication between mgmt and workforce. By FAR....this was the most unprofessional environment in which I have ever worked! Notice their turnover and do your homework. Other locations are surely managed better, but the red flag is waving for ATL.

Advice to Management

There is no fixing the ATL office without addressing the problem: local management. There are EXCELLENT people working very hard in that office. Just imagine how productivity & morale could improve with a positive/professional mgmt team, a litte respect, and communication!