CDS Global

www.cds-global.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CDS Global

The job itself is not the best, but Management is fantastic

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, IA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at CDS Global

Pros

The pay is great for a part-time job. Hours are flexible, and at certain times in the year you can make changes to your schedule. Expectations are great. My supervisors are great, and understanding!!!

Cons

The con's wouldn't be toward CDS, the job itself isn't the greatest. Sitting on the phone for hours on end dealing with cranky people. I have no negative info at this time towards the company.

42 Other Employee Reviews for CDS Global (View Most Recent)

My experience at CDS Global has been a very eye opening one.

Current Employee - Data Entry in Harlan, IA
    Current Employee - Data Entry in Harlan, IA

I have been working at CDS Global

Pros

Work in a small town, Very friendly enviroment,

Cons

Unacsued weather related abbsnces and not offering benifits to some full time employes

none

CDS Global has been the most stressful job I have ever had.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Boone, IA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Boone, IA

I have been working at CDS Global

Pros

The best benefit about working at CDS Global is the flexibility of the hours. I like having the ability to go to an appointment or attending my child's school activities.

Cons

I have been very dissatisfied with the work environment every since the Boone office has taken on all the Red Oak magazines. We have had to double our work load, knowledge and skills with no compensation. As a result our personal stats have decreased greatly, but yet we are still expected to meet company statistics. We were also not given the proper training to take on all the new magazines until several months after we had been taking the calls. CDS is continuing to accept new clients and we do not have enough employees to handle all the calls.

I was very disappointed to find out that CDS had increased the base hire rate to $11- therefore giving all employees under the base pay a raise. This decision to give the employees a raise who had not previously earned their raise showed me that the employees that had previously met the expectation are not appreciated. Each employee at CDS has contributed to the success of the Boone office, yet we get no compansation for our hard work.

The rules and policies need to be the same for all employees in all departments.

There are newer employer reviews for CDS Global