There are newer employer reviews for CDS Global

The job itself is not the best, but Management is fantastic

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, IA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at CDS Global

Pros

The pay is great for a part-time job. Hours are flexible, and at certain times in the year you can make changes to your schedule. Expectations are great. My supervisors are great, and understanding!!!

Cons

The con's wouldn't be toward CDS, the job itself isn't the greatest. Sitting on the phone for hours on end dealing with cranky people. I have no negative info at this time towards the company.

reviews filtered by
  1. My experience at CDS Global has been a very eye opening one.

Current Employee - Data Entry in Harlan, IA
    Current Employee - Data Entry in Harlan, IA

I have been working at CDS Global

Pros

Work in a small town, Very friendly enviroment,

Cons

Unacsued weather related abbsnces and not offering benifits to some full time employes

none

2. It was a good experience, training was good, management staff was professional and friendly.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, IA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, IA

I worked at CDS Global

Pros

Good Training
    Clean work place ie bathrooms, break room and hallways
    Professionalism from management and staff
    Fair compensation
    Good morale amongst associates
    Flexible work schedules

Cons

Would like to have had some Quality feedback during training, when starting to take phone calls.
    Too much time lasped from coming to the floor until receiving feedback on Quality of calls. This would have been the first time any feedback was received on Quality.
    Would have been nice to receive some discipline/performance guidelines during orientation or when supervisors come to the classroom to train on product specific items.

Continue to maintain the high level of professionalism and confidentality. I would suggest presenting to new hires the Company guidelines on attendance, job performance, length of time before a temp status becomes a regular status and/or any other guidelines surrounding that decision. Some time alloted during orientation for a Human Resource person to do a presentation on those things, would be beneficial for everyone. "Spark" is an excellent communication tool for managers to associates and vice versa.
    I enjoyed my tensure with CDS and it is my hope that sometime in the future I would be considered for rehire. Thank You.

There are newer employer reviews for CDS Global