CDW

www.cdw.com

Excellent culture, training, incentives, and customer focus

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter

I have been working at CDW full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Strong emphasis on training (especially in the account manager role)
-Solutions oriented sales process that focuses on customer's needs
-Strong team dynamic and incentives in place for Account Managers
- HR (CoWorker Services) demonstrates they really care about Coworkers opinions and take actions on survey results.
-Leader in a growing industry (technology)

Cons

-Base salary is often lower than the competition (especially in the AM role)
-Relocation bonus could be higher for those who need to relocate, espcially when coming in at the base of an Account Manager.

This is a great company and culture. The only area I would advise is to take a look at different markets and the cost of living. Base salaries and relocation bonuses should be adjusted accordingly or we risk isolating certain offices and bringing in a lower quality of talent in markets with a higher cost of living.

Other Reviews for CDW

I love my job! Except for the very poor compensation...

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at CDW full-time for more than a year

Pros

You have every resource imaginable right at your finger tips. Great atmosphere!

Cons

Base salary is not enough to make it by. If the base salary was enough to get by they would retain their best talent. Plan on selling about $100k per month and make about $100-$300 additional in ONLY your last paycheck of the month if your lucky; on top of a $25k salary per year. First paycheck of the month (welfare check) $650 for two weeks. Also, I was one of the top performers in my starting group

I have a great relationship with my management because I work extremely hard.

Outstanding career

I worked at CDW

Pros

Benefits and culture are tops in the industry. I didn't realize how good our benefits were until I was no longer a coworker.

Cons

Opportunities for advancement are very few There is a huge bottleneck of high quality talent which is allowing their competitors to start stealing talent.

There are newer employer reviews for CDW.

Worked for CDW? Contribute to the Community!