CDW

www.cdw.com

CDW is a gateway company to build a plethora of skills to introduce yourself to more niche sales jobs.

Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsCDW has a great work environment. Coworkers help each other out. Have the ability to build a lot of strong relationships with coworkers. Managers are available to guide and strategize. Lots of availability to migrate to other roles within CDW or through their vendor partners. The potential to make a lot of cash within 3-4 years at the company.

Cons1st year at the job is very poverish salary-wise. 2nd and 3rd year will get better. Some sectors within the company are better than others i.e. depending where you are placed in the company and who you sell to, you could make a lot of money or you could make very little. It's all relative though, the harder you work and the longer you stay, the more rewards you will see.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management can either be completely micro-managers or completely unavailable. As a coworker, you must try to maintain the relationship with the manager in order to redeem awards with accounts and advice.

Great place to work for Cisco engineers

Cisco Delivery Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at CDW full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some of the top minds in the industry work here Lots of opportunity to expand technical skill set, but you must be willing to… Cons: Upper management seems out of touch, and getting further away from those doing the work by creating more levels of… Advice to Senior Management: Shake up IT a bit and listen to the needs of the field engineers. Flatten the organization… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The hardest job you'll have, but the most rewarding.

Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

I have been working at CDW full-time for more than a year

Pros: As much training and development as you could ever want from a company.… Cons: Not everyone is ready to manage their own business. If… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CDW.

Worked for CDW? Contribute to the Community!