CDW

www.cdw.com

Sales manager

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsStrong senior leadership, great benefits, competitive salary. If you can prove yourself at CDW and be successful, it seems to be a strong indicator of future success. The key to maximizing the opportunity is to challenge yourself in different positions so you can gain a broader understanding of what makes CDW tick.

ConsIf you have demonstrated that you have the ability to advance, and have succeeded in various roles, you may find at some point that new positions are lateral moves Vs. career advancement. It is a function of CDW being pretty lean on top, and that causes a bottleneck.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focused on retaining and developing strong talent. CDW has great Brand appeal on a Resume, and other companies will always be targeting CDW coworkers.

Okay, but

Account Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at CDW full-time for less than a year

Pros: Training, Nice perks, Friendly environment Cons: Lots of Cold calling, Sometimes system are not updated with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best consulting company to work for

Microsoft Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at CDW full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Local model, so travel is limited. Working from home is the norm. Utilization and bonus targets are easy to hit, and the bench is not a… Cons: Compensation is typically lower than market, however I believe this is line with the utilization targets. You could make more somewhere else, but you'd also… Advice to Senior Management: Create a standard system to gather information about consultant performance. Manager's give reviews based… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CDW.

Worked for CDW? Contribute to the Community!