CDW

www.cdw.com

Great company to work for!

Field Solution Architect (Current Employee)

ProsCDW cares about their coworkers, is a charitable organization, and is a market leader. Coworkers get access to some of the best people in the VAR business and have the opportunity to shape their own careers.

ConsBecause the company is so large, a coworker could feel disconnected or feel like just a number. There is sometimes quite a bit of turnover among the inside account managers. Also, the compensation package could be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay the solution architects more and don't require them to be too sales driven. Don't let one manufacturer steer the direction of the company more than another.

Go for the training, gain some experience...and then leave...

Account Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at CDW full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Training. A lot of young, fun people (although rarely very… Cons: Internal resources that are supposed to be part of CDW's… Advice to Senior Management: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Turn over is so high and has been for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

More obstacles than opportunity

Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at CDW full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The commercials are better then when they had a monkey… Cons: Used to be an okay place to work, however it's getting worse and worse by the day.… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of doing nothing but putting obstructions and hurdles into place for employees to grow revenue and business allow them to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CDW.

Worked for CDW? Contribute to the Community!