CDW

www.cdw.com

A great place for career growth and potential.

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Mettawa, IL
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Mettawa, IL

Pros

Unlimited earning potential
Promote within
Leadership training a programs
Internal opportunities

Cons

Lots of competition
Challenging beginning of career for sales

Continue reviewing the business and keeping your eye on the future of the organization. Our business has changed many times in the close to 30ish years and CDW continues to be well positioned for success and growth. Usually the tough decisions are the ones that leap an organization forward.

Other reviews for CDW

They treat specialists great!

Current Employee - Software Licensing Specialist  in  Voorhees, NJ
    Current Employee - Software Licensing Specialist in Voorhees, NJ

Pros

I love my job, we are always on the up and up with technology. I am a specialist so I am not like the normal cream of the crop account manager, but if you work hard and do your job, you get respect. They have cool perks and a stock plan for employees to buy in starting in January. I love working for CDW. They treat us well. My Manager and Director and even VP are great people and I respect them much. This is literally the best job that I have ever had. I love the fact that I get to travel to Chicago as well.

Cons

My pay isnt what it should be for the volume of work that I do. Some coworkers have higher positions and do way less work and get paid more, so at the bottom of the totem pole, you feel a little underappreciated paywise. the benefits in NJ for CDW arent as good. Account manager culture isnt as professional as it should be sometimes, but they have recently been hiring more professional people that really want to learn and grow.

None, my direct manager and director are amazing people and I love them. I get a ton of flexibility which actually drives me to work harder.

Fast growing company with quality people.

Current Employee - Managed Services Emloyee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Managed Services Emloyee in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Great fringe benefits and managment who care about the employees. Growth opportunities for high performers.

Cons

Pay is often lower than industry, which CDW tries to make up for with their treatment of the employees and opportunities (at least for non-sales).

Make compensation and level not as tied into original starting as it limits the employee for years. Continue to listen to the voices of your employees in the bi-annual satisfaction survey.

There are newer employer reviews for CDW.

Worked for CDW? Contribute to the Community!