CDW

There are newer employer reviews for CDW

Employee centered Organization

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Vernon Hills, IL
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Vernon Hills, IL

I have been working at CDW full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The Company treats it's coworkers very well. There is a high level of respect and value placed on people, certainly more then a person finds a comparable sized company.

Cons

While most benefits are strong the 401K in particular is below the industry average.

Continue to empower coworkers to make decisions and keep the organization moving at the speed a company of it's size can and should be able to move.

683 Other Employee Reviews for CDW (View Most Recent)

Great growing company, greate environment, and great people!

Current Employee - Senior Sales Analyst in Mettawa, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Analyst in Mettawa, IL

I have been working at CDW full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You can work in the City, or in the Suburbs. A growing company means that there are plenty of opportunities to advance. The Directors and VPs are involved at all levels so it's not uncommon to be in focus groups or meetings with them actively participating. Great extra-curricular activities for families such as free admission to museums, family friendly holiday parties, and a whole day at Six Flags reserved only for CDW employees.

Cons

The work can get monotonous so the job is going to be as fun as you make it.

Keep up the good work, we appreciate it!

Amazing company to work for

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CDW full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

You'll get access to unlimited training. You'll have to learn to work smart....not hard (or both). The people that work there are very personable and always willing to help. I love our leadership. There's a great work-life/home life balance. I've worked several other "jobs" in my life....at CDW this is the first time I feel like i have a career.

Cons

If you're not careful you could handcuff yourself and your career path where you don't make money. Then you'll be bitter and you'll always look for the grass being greener on the other side. Rather than focus on how well others are doing...I see people focus on what they don't have...or don't put in the effort to get where they need to get so they complain. If you want it bad enough....go get it. there's PLENTY of opportunity out there.

Keep doing what you're doing. You may want to find a way to help those who aren't succeeding catch up to the rest of us so we don't have turnover

There are newer employer reviews for CDW