CDW

www.cdw.com
  www.cdw.com
There are newer employer reviews for CDW

Small company feel in a large corporation.

Current Employee - Analyst
Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at CDW full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management is very concerned with employee experience. Feedback is solicited on a regular basis and management does respond to both positive and negative trends. Company policy offers a flexible working environment, helping employees to achieve that elusive "work-life" balance.

Cons

Career advancement, especially outside of sales, feels limited for those working in satellite offices who cannot relocate to HQ for promotions. Salaries are low and don't seem to be adjusted for higher cost of living areas.

Stop focusing so much on metrics when evaluating employees. There is a lot of gray in between the black and white that is not reflected in the current system.

626 Other Employee Reviews for CDW (View Most Recent)

Keeping it real

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CDW full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture, people are down to earth and real, even thought the company is public again and revenues over 10B per year.

Cons

Still working hard to be more efficient every day, but culture is quick to make fixes.

Keep it real and keep growing...

CDW is an excellent place to work. Everyone is focused on providing customers with valuable services.

Current Employee - Program Manager
    Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at CDW full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I work with experienced professionals who are willing to collaborate and share ideas. The focus on the customer's experience is always present and everyone is willing to contribute to continually make things better.

Cons

I cannot think of any real cons to working at CDW

Keep up the good work. The regular communication plans around where we are heading as a company help guide us as we grow and improve.

There are newer employer reviews for CDW

Worked for CDW? Contribute to the Community!