CEB

www.executiveboard.com

Managed like a Fraternity.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsAccess to research that is normally given to C-Level execs. The people doing the work are actually much more intelligent, resourceful, and innovative that the leadership.

ConsCompletely inept leadership that leads by intimidation, digging for gossip, and heresay. Not convinced that the top leadership in sales knows how to run a business. Total lack of collaboration from those that have valuable input. Business processes change with the wind. Promotions and recognition are made as if it's a popularity contest and just an exrtension of the college greek system. Inappropriate relationships, unethical behavior and lying are condoned and offenders are those at the top in leadership positions. Just waiting for the day when they get a real HR group and act like a business instead of a fraternity.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some education and training in how to manage a business. Get rid of the Middle Market leadership! The washed up high school football coach mentality is not motivating to the team. Start to pay attention to what is going on yourself instead of relying on the interesting gossip and rumors that are believed because you are too lazy to leave your office and make your own observations. The staff does not trust the leadership at all.

Terrible, back-stabbing culture

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at CEB full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: had to identify; pay is good but we are always… Cons: where to begin... i have directly observed politicking, back-stabbing, rumor mongering,… Advice to Senior Management: Look for team players and those who represent the brand you are trying to portray to clients. the disconnect between the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Growth is slow in the US - Work for a growing company (not CEB)

Business Development Associate (Former Employee) Rosslyn, VA

I worked at CEB full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1. Gaining experience speaking to C-Level executives - Not just knowing what their challenges are but being able to voice them in a fluid manner. 2.… Cons: 1. The method of sales is not sales: It is a harassment. You are forced to bug these executives who have already seen several presentations… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CEB.

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!