CEB
www.executiveboard.com Arlington, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great opportunity for your first job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Rosslyn, VA

ProsYounger culture, great experience for people with less than five years of experience, opportunities to talk to and work with the c-level, lots of community involvement.

ConsManaged by hearsay, conformist culture, groupthink, not managed by performance but by likeability, constantly changing standards based on your manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementDecide what a position should look like and the goals that position should achieve, and then measure against it.

Internship

Business Development/Sales Intern (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at CEB as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great learning experience, you work with a lot of very smart people and even get to have lunch with some of the executives, including the… Cons: You can sometimes feel sort of lost. Meaning, you aren't given… Advice to Senior Management: Got to meet many of the executives at CEB. Very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great learning experience, great people, performance reviews require politicking

Associate Director (Current Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I have been working at CEB full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great skill building organization that prepares you to succeed in… Cons: Performance reviews for promotional considerations tend to require politicking and… Advice to Senior Management: Calibrate more broadly across a larger talent pool so individuals in strategic company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CEB.

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CEB reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CEB CEO Thomas L. Monahan III. All reviews posted anonymously by CEB employees.