CEB
www.cebglobal.com Arlington, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great People. Growth Company.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at CEB full-time

Pros+ some of the nicest, smartest people I have worked with.
+ starting to see lots of boomerang employees (people that have left and return) which is telling about the company
+ opportunity for promotions, annual bonuses, and a lot of other great benefits. If you perform, you are rewarded.

Cons- young, dynamic culture can take some time to adjust to, especially if you come from a suit wearing, management consulting firm. I find it pretty refreshing though.

Advice to Senior Managementoffer more flexible working arrangements. Make this part of your culture and you will attract the sales talent you chase after so much.

Research role: Some issues & a bit of a churn factory, but all and all a good place for the early stages of your career.

Strategic Research Consultant (Former Employee)
Rosslyn, VA

I worked at CEB full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Note: This review is for a research role. These comments do not reflect the realities of sales, creative, etc. - Intelligent people - If you work in… Cons: - Very top-heavy staffing in research, once people stick around long enough they become promoted to more senior positions, where they become somewhat unnecessary and… Advice to Senior Management: CEB still hasn't re-established its employee value proposition since the 2008 crash. In 2000 it used to have tons of money to throw at problems,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad

I have been working at CEB

Pros: Lot's of good experiences right after joining Cons: Lots and lots of middle management weighs in on research. More

There are newer reviews on CEB.

Worked for CEB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CEB reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CEB CEO Thomas L. Monahan III. All reviews posted anonymously by CEB employees.