CEB

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CEB

good personal growth opportunities

I have been working at CEB

Pros

The company provides a lot of personal growth opportunties, with new experiences and challenges. I've also really apprecaited the people that I work with- the company attracts a good calibur of talent.

Cons

It is easy to burn out if you're not careful, the company pushes hard and is often underresourced.

577 Other Employee Reviews for CEB (View Most Recent)

Supportive

I have been working at CEB

Pros

Benefits are good and the breadth of work is great.

Cons

Because it is so large and more focused on the original subscription service, it is hard for aquired employees to understand how they fit in the CEB family. However, it is very obvious they want us to fit.

A supportive employer ...ok pay

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Arlington, VA

I have been working at CEB full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Work-life balance at CEB depends and varies from team to team. For the most part, the company respects your time off (which is generous), weekends, and as with any job, only expects you to put in any extra hours if your team really needs it.

Friendly culture and exposure to very senior and CXO level leaders at organizations across the globe, who really respect CEB's work. Based on where you are in the organization, you are likely impacting the way some huge organizations in the world function. Career at CEB is what you make of it. There is flexibility in moving teams and looking for an opportunity that excites you.

Cons

Its hard to leave CEB to join a similar employer because there are very few companies that do similar work. Moving from CEB to consulting is hard and the one out for early to mid-level professional is business school/grad school.

Pay is definitely not competitive given the strategic work that you do and the compensation policies are very opaque with only very senior level managers (MD and above) having any insight into how comp is determined. In all likelihood, your manager will have little to no control over your pay

India office is beginning to take shape into a back office with IT capabilites instead of a strategic research center

With all the changes we advise other companies to make, CEB is slow to change and very reluctant to adopt new ways of working and also having a robust implementation plan in place. Senior management is not held accountable for lack of results.

There are newer employer reviews for CEB