CEB

There are newer employer reviews for CEB

Enterprise Sales Heaven!

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at CEB full-time

Pros

If you are an experienced and talented sales professional who can handle a fast pace and a somewhat nerdy product - this is an awesome place to work. They have access to senior executives at over 90% of Fortune 500 companies. You can't help but become a better sales person working here. The training and support better than any other organization I have worked for. The people that work here are all smart and nice.

Cons

The pace is unlike anything I've experienced before but not a total negative as this makes for great comraderie amongst workers. You'll also accomplish more than you can imagine.
Because the product is nerdy, not everyone "gets it" - including customers. This product does not generally sell itself so having the ability to communicate value as oppossed to price and feature is an absolute necessity.

530 Other Employee Reviews for CEB (View Most Recent)

Great starting point

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CEB full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Young atmosphere. The hours are reasonable and you are able to earn more with overtime.

Cons

Chicago office is limited with opportunities outside of the revenue dept.

good personal growth opportunities

I have been working at CEB

Pros

The company provides a lot of personal growth opportunties, with new experiences and challenges. I've also really apprecaited the people that I work with- the company attracts a good calibur of talent.

Cons

It is easy to burn out if you're not careful, the company pushes hard and is often underresourced.

There are newer employer reviews for CEB