CEB

www.executiveboard.com
  www.executiveboard.com
There are newer employer reviews for CEB

Could not love my job more!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CEB full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Colleagues you work with - smart, type A, motivated but wired to help others and have a passion for the business

Business model - none like it out there. Intellectually stimulating & fits in a key nitch

SF Office - small, collaborative, high performing, strong management team

Cons

VOLUME - I thrive in volume, but if you don't, it may not be the place for you. We work with a lot of clients and field a lot of requests internally and externally each day. Be sure you are willing and motivated to work at that pace!

545 Other Employee Reviews for CEB (View Most Recent)

Enterprise Sales Heaven!

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at CEB full-time

Pros

If you are an experienced and talented sales professional who can handle a fast pace and a somewhat nerdy product - this is an awesome place to work. They have access to senior executives at over 90% of Fortune 500 companies. You can't help but become a better sales person working here. The training and support better than any other organization I have worked for. The people that work here are all smart and nice.

Cons

The pace is unlike anything I've experienced before but not a total negative as this makes for great comraderie amongst workers. You'll also accomplish more than you can imagine.
    Because the product is nerdy, not everyone "gets it" - including customers. This product does not generally sell itself so having the ability to communicate value as oppossed to price and feature is an absolute necessity.

Great starting point

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CEB full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Young atmosphere. The hours are reasonable and you are able to earn more with overtime.

Cons

Chicago office is limited with opportunities outside of the revenue dept.

There are newer employer reviews for CEB