There are newer employer reviews for CEI

Best place I've worked at in my 20 year career

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at CEI full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Pay is great - the best compensation plan in the industry. People are even better - I actually look forward to seeing every one of my co-workers every day. Environment is competitive but fun - everyone works together so we can all be successful. Company is stable - CEO John Hillenbrand does an excellent job of directing the company and is very approachable as well as open to ideas from employees to make everything there even better. The staffing and solutions they offer are the industry's best - it's nice to be able to offer products you believe in both for yourself and the customer. The managers are great, little to no micro management, they really are there to help in any way and listen to employees to help affect changes where needed to make things run smoothly. Life/work balance is also great. Listen, I know what you're thinking, this review sounds like a commercial for the company and I must have been asked to write a glowing review by someone there, I get it. But I assure you, that's not the case. I'm just a regular employee and this is really how things are there. Believe the hype. So if you enjoy making a good living, working with nice people who are driven to succeed and driven to help you succeed, and like being able to sleep at night knowing you're selling a great line of products and services, then this is the place for you. I recommend CEI to any of my friends seeking employment and as such I was able to get many of them positions here, that's how much I like working here.

Cons

This is tough because there aren't many if any. One would have been a new phone system is needed, but they started the upgrade process 2 weeks ago, so that's out. If you work in a satellite office, you do feel a little disconnected from headquarters in Pittsburgh, but it doesn't effect anything. The synergy between staffing and solutions could always be better, but that could be said anywhere. It's honestly difficult to come up with much beyond that.

Keep everything the same, what we do works, so if it isn't broke, don't fix it.

reviews filtered by
  1. Amazing place to work, constantly learn, and make a difference.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at CEI full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Compensation is excellent, vacations and benefits are also. Coming onboard was a great decision. Here you are surrounded by true industry-leading talent, who are hard-working and very successful. Working in this kind of environment empowers me to always learn more, to become more efficient, and to do whatever it takes to perform at my best. Management is always approachable and professional.

Cons

There are no cons to list.

Keep doing what you are doing!

2. Project Manager

Current Employee - Project Manager in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Columbia, MD

I have been working at CEI full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They pay every 2 weeks which is timely.

Cons

no benefits - hourly - no vacation. Only took this as a last resort.

pay expenses for those who have to travel, What a pain to realize there was no reimbursement to stay overnight for a job that takes me 2 hours from my home.

There are newer employer reviews for CEI