CEVA Logistics

www.cevalogistics.com

Great job with opportunity and room for growth

Operations Manager (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsGreat management and team work across all shifts. Loyal to our customers and go above and beyond to keep them satisfied. cross training available in all parts of the warehouse. Free collage after the first year of service and all kinds of other discounts from the company.

Conspay is a little weak and they are quick to shoot out a low number for promotion, but they will negotiate with you. some management not held to the same standard as others. System training is lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay people what they are worth, stop using the "good ol boy" system and hire people who know what they are doing or can learn easily. Visit your areas of responsibility more often so people know who you are, people will respect you for this. Don’t come around just when there is something bad going on.

Great Company

IS&S Performance Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at CEVA Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people, nice facility with a gym for employees. Great… Cons: Everyone is in a cube, this would not be an issue except they are low walled cubes which means you… More

Good Company

I have been working at CEVA Logistics

Pros: Fair Pay for the industry Job Security Advancement Opportunities are plentiful Cons: A lot of hourly positions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CEVA Logistics.

Worked for CEVA Logistics? Contribute to the Community!