CEVA Logistics

www.cevalogistics.com

If you like working on internal company issues more than actually successfully providing services to customers...

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Account Manager in Houston, TX

Pros

Good people, fast paced environment.

Cons

Slow movement on HR actions. Poor compensation / bonus opportunities.

Apply a more equitable compensation plan for Corporate employees.

Other reviews for CEVA Logistics

New management means better conditions for employees??

Former Employee - IT Analyst III  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - IT Analyst III in Houston, TX

Pros

If you are fortunate to get into a good group there is a good chance that the people you work with and for make up for the lack of concern and poor communication from upper managerment. This, however, was pre-buyout therefore the new management may have changed the environment. However, since Jim Crane has started another logistics company I would expect the same irresponsible actions from executive management at that company also.

Cons

Poor executive management was a terrible downside.

Communication would be one piece of advice that should be attempted. Once of the main problems with the previous executive management was their poor communication skills. Because of this, there were many, many people that were glad to see Jim Crane getting bought out even with his huge payday from it. It was just satisfying to see him lose.

Don't work here

Former Employee - Export Supervisor  in  El Paso, TX
    Former Employee - Export Supervisor in El Paso, TX

Pros

There aren't any, I found it to be constant pressure to work incredibly long hours with no reward or praise for doing so.

Cons

Your job title only describes a minor portion of actual job duties. I personally had at least 5 other unofficial titles which I felt I should not be handling.

Take a long objective look at branch management, consider changing management with more experienced managers. The branch managers I worked for lacked people and leadership skills. My branch manager often made up his own policies when he did not like the corporate policies.

There are newer employer reviews for CEVA Logistics.

Worked for CEVA Logistics? Contribute to the Community!