CGI Communications

www.cgicompany.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CGI Communications

Great place to start a career. Love this place and the people.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for a year and a half. Was with another sales company before and worked in management before in the food industry. Anyone that says bad things about this place is confusing to me. They will hire you straight out of college. The amount of opportunity is endless and the people here are amazing top to bottom. It is a young company that works hard and plays hard. Everyone is welcoming, many different types of positions (if you are not a sales person their are still many opportunities), the management staff is clear with expectations. The CEO is the man, company parties, cruises, lunches, staff appreciation days. They reward hard work and drive. I can keep going for days on this. I was hired at this place and they gave me an opportunity to move up in 7 months. I do not know many companies in the country that will give you an opportunity to due so. Can't say a bad thing about this place.

Cons

None. People that do not make it in this place is because they are not mentally strong individuals. Literally talking to people on the phone is the most difficult part of this job. They train you to be good at it, all it takes is effort and you can be successful here. You work hard you get rewarded. Tough concept I know but it holds strong here.

Keep being the awesome, you guys do a great job. Appreciate everything you have done for me and my friends and co-workers here. I heard bad things before I was hired here and I can legitimately say that nothing that I was told was remotely true. Thank you!!

57 Other Employee Reviews for CGI Communications (View Most Recent)

Great company!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great leadership , promotions and advancement opportunities.

Cons

Can't think of any at this time.

I have worked at CGI for over 10 years. This is truly a great growing company that promotes from within. You get out what you put in. I couldn't imagine working at another company.

Worst job I've ever had

I worked at CGI Communications

Pros

I really can't think of anything nice to stay about this place other than you get a few paid holidays here and there.

Cons

Ridiculous favoritism, unethical practices, horrible pay, sketchy managing staff. If you don't "drink the kool aid", they'll get rid of you. It's like everyone is brainwashed and nobody realizes what's really going on. They want recent college graduates, but stick you in the cubicle farm and you never get a chance to use your education. They certainly don't pay more if you have a degree, either. Please don't waste your time and energy like I did. They looked for any reason they could find to get rid of me because I refused to drink the kool aid like all their other minions. If you're a drunken, low-life, drug addict like most of the people there then you might fit right in. But if you actually have a brain in your skull and want something more than making cold calls all day, save your time and look elsewhere. If I could rate this place at zero stars, I would. There's not enough time in the day for me to say everything I want to say about this place.

I won't even get started with management...

There are newer employer reviews for CGI Communications