There are newer employer reviews for CGI Communications

Free parking, room for advancement in the company!

I have been working at CGI Communications

Pros

I used to work at Nixon Peabody, a law firm just down the street from CGI Communications. Parking at Nixon was $120 a month for me, at CGI parking is free! Paying for parking each month would really add up over time, at CGI this is something I simply do not have to think about!
CGI offers opportunities for even entry level employees to participate in the company's campaigns and create commercials that appear on local television. I do not know many companies that provide these types of opportunities, especially in Rochester. Those that have participated in these commercials/campaigns now have great portfolio pieces, and beneficial experience for those who want to work in the production industry!

Cons

Like most companies, you need to go above and beyond, put in the time and hard work to advance. If you put in the numbers and consistent hard work, your efforts will be recognized/pay off!

46 Other Employee Reviews for CGI Communications (View Most Recent)

Great place to start a career. Love this place and the people.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been with the company for a year and a half. Was with another sales company before and worked in management before in the food industry. Anyone that says bad things about this place is confusing to me. They will hire you straight out of college. The amount of opportunity is endless and the people here are amazing top to bottom. It is a young company that works hard and plays hard. Everyone is welcoming, many different types of positions (if you are not a sales person their are still many opportunities), the management staff is clear with expectations. The CEO is the man, company parties, cruises, lunches, staff appreciation days. They reward hard work and drive. I can keep going for days on this. I was hired at this place and they gave me an opportunity to move up in 7 months. I do not know many companies in the country that will give you an opportunity to due so. Can't say a bad thing about this place.

Cons

None. People that do not make it in this place is because they are not mentally strong individuals. Literally talking to people on the phone is the most difficult part of this job. They train you to be good at it, all it takes is effort and you can be successful here. You work hard you get rewarded. Tough concept I know but it holds strong here.

Keep being the awesome, you guys do a great job. Appreciate everything you have done for me and my friends and co-workers here. I heard bad things before I was hired here and I can legitimately say that nothing that I was told was remotely true. Thank you!!

Great company!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rochester, NY

I have been working at CGI Communications full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great leadership , promotions and advancement opportunities.

Cons

Can't think of any at this time.

I have worked at CGI for over 10 years. This is truly a great growing company that promotes from within. You get out what you put in. I couldn't imagine working at another company.

There are newer employer reviews for CGI Communications