CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,233 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

If you like to work a lot and not get paid for it, this is your place!

Consultant (Current Employee)
Fairfax, VA

ProsVery good people in most cases. Traveling is fun for the first 2 years. Flexible in work locations. Health and dental benefits are good just like most companies out there. Company matches stock options up to a certain percentage. Salary is only good out of college.

ConsSalary reviews are worthless since you will only get the minimum which is very embarrassing to even talk about. Bonus are very rare and if you ever get one its not worth mentioning. Hard work is only rewarded in words. Management needs to fight more for the well being of there employees. Traveling becomes a pain.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to fulfill there promises. Reward hard work with better bonus's and salaries.

good exposure

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Halifax, NS (Canada)

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work-life balance Salary package Technology exposure Shares Discounted tickets to shows, parks Cons: HR Appraisal - was once told by my appraiser that he couldn't rate me because he had just started overseeing my work and didn't know me… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I preferred the old Logica days

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: A good work-life balance, including home working Lots of interesting projects Flexible benefits and pension are very… Cons: Relatively low pay compared to some competitors Only one pay rise since 2007 Laptops and mobile phones issued to staff are very old school, so no touchscreen… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of 'manager' and 'member' split as it creates an awful… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.