CGI Group
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Good People to Work With

Manager (Current Employee)
Durham, NC

ProsThe people that I work with on my project are very technical. They are also very affable. CGI is a pleasant place to work. The benefits are decent and they do comp time. They are very concerned about member satisfaction as well as client satisfaction.

ConsMatrix management tends to muddy the water. They have an anemic 2% 401k match. Their internal websites are the result of many mergers and as such, it is ackward and almost impossible to find useful information.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore work from home. Faster turn around on expense reimbursement please.

Disappointing, but acceptable.

ISSO (Former Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I worked at CGI Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Salary, immediate supervisor and VP were great to work with. Cons: 401k is sub-standard. The recruiter was unsuccessful in getting managers to respond to recruiting efforts to place me when my contract was de=scoped.… Advice to Senior Management: Find a better 401k plan; and encourage Program Managers to either be responsive to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Solid, stable employment found here

Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee)
    Wright Patterson AFB, OH

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great Pay, Good Benefits: 401k and health care are good. Cons: Too much separation between upper echelon and workers. Middle management can do what ever they want with… Advice to Senior Management: Keep a closer eye on satellite office staff. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.