CGI Group

www.cgi.com

Member Friendly Organization

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsExcellent place to work. Great member friendly organization with several fun and sports activities.Well laid out Frameworks leading to quick process learning for the joiners. Continous internal as well external trainings are provided for the members to raise their bar. Gender Diverisity is very highly maintained leading to good mix. All support teams are excellent providing excellent service to the members.
D

ConsDue to volatility of incoming projects, work assignments are not interesting leading to no job satisfaction. YOu can be assigned to any technology or speciality without your interest taken into consideration. Career growth is stagnant or almost difficult due to multiple layers above as well frequent change of assignments. HR is the weakest group in the organization.

Advice to Senior Managementif senior Managment can consider at least number of years of experience their members within the company, they can identify bunch of them leading no job satisfaction lives just because organization is member friendly and loyality they built up. Senior Managment should understand that members need to be rewarded career wise at least based on their years of experience as they cannot judge accurately due to change of frequent assignments for the member.

Good company in general, great place for some. Has it's ups and downs.

Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at CGI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice people (although this varies obviously by office and team) Decent Salary and Benefits (medical, dental) Buy Stock and they match the contribution up to small amount… Cons: They refuse to pay out banked overtime hours yet refusing to work overtime is very frowned upon and will quickly become problematic for you. My… Advice to Senior Management: Management should look within it's own ranks for potential changes to improve situations rather than simply pressuring… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Senior Consultant

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good clients, good sectors, fair pay and benefits Cons: Limited opportunities, career path, training and development Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!