CGI Group

www.cgi.com

It was actually Stanlay and Associates before CGI bought them.

Former Employee - Systems Administrator
Former Employee - Systems Administrator

Pros

They were a really good company until they started looking for a buyer.
Good pay raises for the first two years. One at 6 months and one at the first year mark.

Cons

The last 2 years before CGI bought them they started messing with our annual reviews and delaying promotions and pay raises.
They were very anti-military. Constantly harrasing me about being gone for the military.

Hopefully they changed the culture of the work place. If you did not work in or around DC, they never wanted to hear from you.

Other reviews for CGI Group

Great So far No Complaints

Pros

Great for new Grads. No complaints

Cons

None- Beggers can't be choosers.

More career path

CGI Takeover...

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  Lexington Park, MD
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Lexington Park, MD

Pros

Great benefits to employees, the remote locations have a more-family-oriented cozy environment, decent pay, relative stability

Cons

Too big for their britches at times, it's difficult to maintain order when there is too many hands in the pot...

Listen to employees, don't just buy up little businesses to please your share holders and increase your bottom line. When CGI Federal purchased the smaller company, Stanley Associates that I was employed by, we ended up losing the contract I was on since the company-CGI did not have a small-scale business advantage to bid on a Navy contract, given I was in an area where the local economy was made 85% wise by the government contractors, it was a hard pill to swallow, especially when I had been an employee there with the previous company going on 8 plus years. They offered or tried to get me a position in the headquarters location, however, it was going to be the same amount of pay for a 65+mile commute one way. I had to decline.

There are newer employer reviews for CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!