CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,117 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Worst Company I have ever Worked for.........

Director (Current Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CGI Group full-time

ProsNothing much to say here. Infighting, poor management, favortism and nepotism, I could go on and on and on..

ConsWorst place I have ever worked in an almost 40 year working career. Cultural misalignment between US and French Canadian entities-- socialistic philosophies DO NOT work in the US. VERY poor leadership- the fish sticks from the head down. Extremely bad decision to buy a large, failing European company. Can't wait to leave!!

Advice to Senior ManagementI am beyond words. They would not listen anyway.

It was actually Stanlay and Associates before CGI bought them.

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)

I worked at CGI Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They were a really good company until they started looking for a buyer. Good pay raises… Cons: The last 2 years before CGI bought them they started messing with our annual reviews and delaying… Advice to Senior Management: Hopefully they changed the culture of the work place. If you did… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great So far No Complaints

I have been working at CGI Group

Pros: Great for new Grads. No complaints Cons: None- Beggers can't be choosers. Advice to Senior Management: More career path More

There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.