CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,232 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Great work life balance, family oriented, flexible company to work for.

Functional Lead (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

ProsThe reason you work at CGI Federal is because you want to advance your career in IT and appreciate your work life balance. CGI Federal is a great company to work for, large enough that they can be flexible without having you feel just like a number.

ConsOpportunity to work outside of the Federal government contracts. Being in the Federal space it is difficult to get experience in the corporate side of the business (CGI and CGI Federal are separate companies).

Advice to Senior ManagementMove people around more and give the younger members more responsibilities.

Consultant Developer

Consultant Developer (Current Employee)
    Belton, TX

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours, pros and cons depend on the project you are working on, All equipment provided, decent benefits, company share plan, many… Cons: Low wages, India meet U.S kind of stuff..It is a body shop after all. No… Advice to Senior Management: Fight for your employees, don't sell your employees short to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very flexible schedule, pay could be better

I have been working at CGI Group

Pros: Very flexible schedule, real good benefits Cons: pay could be better, need better relationship with client No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.