CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,232 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Good

Consultant (Current Employee)
Lawton, OK

ProsThe people are good to work with, the company has the standard benefits, the management is about normal, it's part of a larger company and you can get a job elsewhere if you don't like it where you are at.

ConsThe company is financially driven and doesn't necessarily do things in the best interest of the employees, job titles don't follow the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhy is a software developer called a consultant? Titles do mean something to individuals. The upper management should realize that the finance department does not always make the best decisions.

Stable, Solid Employment, if Unexicting

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people, benefits, and a flexible work schedule Cons: Very difficult to make an impact in a large company,… Advice to Senior Management: Give more opportunities to junior employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

awesome

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great hours and benefits, understanding bosses Cons: Need more training opportunities for advancement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.