CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,113 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Nice company to work with.

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsEmployee friendliness, work life balance.

ConsLimited growth opportunities, too many HR employees for very few employees (highest i have seen in my career), very bad with tools and automation of internal processes, most of these tools are not integrated and with logica acquisition the situation has gotten worse.

Advice to Senior Managementplease invest in tools to streamline our processes, there is limited India-specific plans and activities, no branding (people hardly know us).

Your experience in CGI is dependent upon how good your manager is, if you have a good manager, you will be taken care of

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Regina, SK (Canada)

I worked at CGI Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: The salary and benefits are competitive. Cons: Your experience in CGI is dependent upon how good your manager is, if you have a good manager, you will be taken care… Advice to Senior Management: CGI is a "global" resource, but the hiring is done by individual offices or products. Instead of letting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Expected a lot,but worst

SSE (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pay is good Work from home(both good and bad) Cons: Bad management Too much of Micro management Bad HR policies(HR's are unavailable most of the… Advice to Senior Management: Kick out the people who are in company since 15-20… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.