CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,110 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Best Company I have ever worked for

Finance Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCompany is extremely focused on employee satisfaction, sometimes to the detriment of the bottom line. Excellent opportunities for advancement but expectations are high.

ConsIt is a consulting business so layoffs are reality but the company does its best to locate new opportunities for employees. You must be willing to travel.

Not too shabby

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Since they have such diverse work there is good opportunity to try… Cons: Not lots of opportunity to move upwards if you aren't in Fairfax and even… Advice to Senior Management: The culture isn't very accepting of teleworkers and people in offices outside of Fairfax, yet we are encouraged to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

CGI Federal - a good place to leave

Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nothing much to say here. Infighting, poor management, favoritism and… Cons: Create a situation that makes people want to work for you for longer than… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees. Your employees are you greatest asset… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.