CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,113 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

CGI Federal A Great Place to Work

IT Consultant (Current Employee)
Belton, TX

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for less than a year

ProsSmart, intelligent, coworkers who work together as a team. Company listens to its employees and takes action when ideas for improvements are voiced by the employees. Very military friendly.

ConsCenter of excellence work locations are not as nice as other corporate offices and salary is not as high in these areas. More entry level jobs available at the centers of excellence and not may experienced opportunities available.

Consultant

Consultant (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Challenging projects at good clients (sometimes) -Decent starting pay -Good healthcare benefits until 2014 and decent amount of… Cons: -Does not value employees at all. CGI acts like a contracting firm. As long as you are pulling income for the company, they… Advice to Senior Management: Value your people or we will leave. Stop cutting costs at the expense of the employee. You can no longer dream of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible benefits and treatment of employees

Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee)
Roanoke, VA

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You can work from home sometimes Cons: Benefits are drastically changing. You will have to pay $3500 up front before insurance even kicks in. CGI now is basically refusing… Advice to Senior Management: You hire people from outside the company and put them in management -- but they don't know the first thing about CGI or its rules/goals....You… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.