CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,233 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Worst company on the planet

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsI would say there are not any Pros.

ConsYou can't reach your folks. They don't respond to mail, voice messages. They won't live up to their words, despite you fulfill your commitment and demonstrate that over and over.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire your management if they don't respond to employees and others mails and voice messages. You need a major rehaul from top to bottom especially at Managers and Directors level in DC metro area. They screwed up big time as we all know. And I see that they continue to do it every single day.

Many opportunities for improvement

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The vast majority of your coworkers work hard and are collaborative. There is a… Cons: People are not held accountable for the quality of their work, yet they continue to be promoted. Management… Advice to Senior Management: More career reward for hard work, less for cronies. Refocus the CGI name on delivering quality for broad specialty… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits, overall experience depends on project you land

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Share purchase plan, somewhat unlimited sick leave bank, work from… Cons: You could have a great experience and good work life balance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.