CGI Group

www.cgi.com

Member-centric company

Business Consultant (Current Employee) Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsGreat leadership at the high levels board, executives and business unit leaders steering the organization in the right direction. Have introduced initiatives that engage members involvement.

ConsMid/Low-level management not to par with today's organizational behaviors. Favoritism and politics diminishing member motivation and initiatives.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with good work and member consultation. Train the "old time" managers to be able to sustain and grow the organization.

Good org to star-up your career and also for the professionals with 12+ years experience.

Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Best part of CGI, as I see is that there are variations in the office shift timings. Good opportunities for all the freshers, since they… Cons: As a fresher, the pay is great. But the real deal starts after 1 year completion when its time for hike. The appraisal procedure of CGI… Advice to Senior Management: Though it might make a difference, but still would like to say that appraisal is the most… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Interesting mission but salary is not following

I have been working at CGI Group

Pros: Good missions Very nice team spirit and nice work environment. Cons: No valorization of work done and no incentive on performance More
There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!