CGI

There are newer employer reviews for CGI

CGI Federal is almost like working for Stanley

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at CGI

Pros

CGI bought Stanley Associates which bought Morgan Research. It is too early to tell. The local management is still a group I am proud to work with. They are a well oiled machine that cares. Now the big company, with management out of Washington DC/Toronto CA ... time will tell. So far the changes have been limited, but resolution of those hat have resulted are more cumbersome.

Cons

I am just a person that as long as government funds fund my position, and the government approves of my performance, CGI will be glad to rent me out. But that too has its advantages.

Again, local management are great individuals to work with. Keep the corporate folks aware that we knew what we were doing before they bought us, and we can continue to grow if they support and not siphon.

1441 Other Employee Reviews for CGI (View Most Recent)

Great initial experience.

Former Employee - Intern in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Intern in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CGI

Pros

Flexible hours, Great pay, approachable coworkers

Cons

Vague responsibility, not enough work

It was a comfortable work environment. Good work was not recognized and it did not prepare employees for the future.

Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at CGI

Pros

Good benefits, Stock value has rose over the past few years, some cool peers. No office politics and a decent social club in the NYC office.

Cons

Bland industry, does not give you skills that will make you competitive in the industry. Annual reviews are worthless and will not give you leverage when trying to negotiate salary increases.

There are newer employer reviews for CGI