CGI

www.cgi.com
There are newer employer reviews for CGI

Great place to earn experience.

Current Employee - Consultant in Lebanon, VA
Current Employee - Consultant in Lebanon, VA

I have been working at CGI

Pros

Flexible work hours. Great stock share purchase plan. Decent health, dental, and vision plans. Strong leadership. Great communication between upper management and members.

Cons

Salary doesn't seem to be very competitive when compared to peer firms.

1492 Other Employee Reviews for CGI (View Most Recent)

Very smart leadership; Figure out - get in or out of the US Comm'l market

Current Employee - Vice President in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Boston, MA

I have been working at CGI

Pros

Very smart people - leadership especially in Federal and State and Local

Good rewards - stock purchase is great

Proud to be part of CGI, history

Cons

CGI has yet to come to grips with the Commercial market. Need to invest and brand - likely need an acquisition

Figure out the commercial space - get in with some investment or get out.

It was great to get some experience but that is about it at the end of the day.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CGI

Pros

There was a great learning experience and I appreciate the opportunity. But at the end of the day living in the DC metro area is very expensive. The ppl there are really nice and the managers are awesome!

Cons

There are more cons than pros. For one it seems like they are only interested in them keeping money in their pocket. The 401K matching is horrible and the benefits package sucks. I thnk I had to pay 200 dollars to go to the ER. Even the guy at the ER was like WOW, this is really expensive I never see this. The employees come LAST!! Its all about their profit. No holiday parties, no company parties at all. I understand that there are alot of ppl from different cultures but they can at least put up a freaking Christmas tree. They totally took my holiday spirit away. Its all about working. The PAY IS HORRIBLE!! Opportunity for growth is little to none. Im so glad my experience here is over!!!

Well I know its a waste of my time but pay attention to the employees needs. They are not happy and u should want happy employees so they can make high profits right?? It could be a wonderful place to work if you ppl would show them that ur thankful from time to time. Stop being so greedy for every single dollar and invest in your employees. The way ur doing things is pathetic.

There are newer employer reviews for CGI