CGI

www.cgi.com
  www.cgi.com
There are newer employer reviews for CGI

Thanks for laying me off.

Former Employee - Consultant (as If That Even Means Anything) in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at CGI

Pros

Learning from the worst is always a good lesson to receive. You'll learn how to treat your employees respectfully, how to come down from your high horse and listen to the people who worked hard to get you that giant bonus (what's a bonus?).

Cons

I don't think this box is big enough

I wouldn't want my job back even if you could go back in time and not lay us off in the first place.

1416 Other Employee Reviews for CGI (View Most Recent)

CGI Does It again!

Current Employee - Queue Manager in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Queue Manager in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at CGI

Pros

There really is no good reason to join CGI, Get some experience then get out or else you will get stuck in the mud of incompentant managers and Team Leaders alike. Like I said before learn from this company be objective when looking for a job after you leave this company in the dust, because thats all that there will be when you leave.

Cons

There are NO more raises in IT and Helpdesk for Quebec anymore. They told us that its becasue we are in a recession with the US. This company has gone too far in taking things away from the workhorses.

Avoid this company like the plague.

Senior Managment is a gang of tools that give you a text book answer when you confront them with something important. A monkey with a gun in its hand has more chance of giving you something constructive.

It'll give you good experience but too few opportunities for advancement.

Current Employee - Senior Operator in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Operator in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CGI

Pros

I deal with many clients on multiple platforms. This gives me good exposure to a large section of the industry. The share purchase plan is alright but they only match you 2% which isn't much seeing as there's no pension.

Cons

They advertise "PROFIT SHARING" but they never share the profit. Every year they find a new way to alienate my business unit and after announcing millions upon millions in profits we never get a share of it come profit sharing time. There's NO PENSION which makes you even more mad when they swindle you out of profit sharing. The senior management clearly favour the Montreal business unit, as it's based out of Montreal.

Listen to your underlings.

There are newer employer reviews for CGI