CGI

www.cgi.com
There are newer employer reviews for CGI

Thanks for laying me off.

Former Employee - Consultant (as If That Even Means Anything) in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at CGI

Pros

Learning from the worst is always a good lesson to receive. You'll learn how to treat your employees respectfully, how to come down from your high horse and listen to the people who worked hard to get you that giant bonus (what's a bonus?).

Cons

I don't think this box is big enough

I wouldn't want my job back even if you could go back in time and not lay us off in the first place.

1492 Other Employee Reviews for CGI (View Most Recent)

CGI Communication problems.

Current Employee - Project Manager in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at CGI

Pros

The best reason would be to catapult yourself in your career outside CGI.

Cons

LAck of communication about important issues.

Middle managemenet must learn to manage people as well as technology. Don't promote someone on the basis of their technological prowess.

CGI Does It again!

Current Employee - Queue Manager in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Queue Manager in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at CGI

Pros

There really is no good reason to join CGI, Get some experience then get out or else you will get stuck in the mud of incompentant managers and Team Leaders alike. Like I said before learn from this company be objective when looking for a job after you leave this company in the dust, because thats all that there will be when you leave.

Cons

There are NO more raises in IT and Helpdesk for Quebec anymore. They told us that its becasue we are in a recession with the US. This company has gone too far in taking things away from the workhorses.

Avoid this company like the plague.

Senior Managment is a gang of tools that give you a text book answer when you confront them with something important. A monkey with a gun in its hand has more chance of giving you something constructive.

There are newer employer reviews for CGI