CGI

www.cgi.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CGI

CGI has some promise for new college hires, but veterans should stay away

Former Employee - Consultant in Fairfax, VA
Former Employee - Consultant in Fairfax, VA

I worked at CGI

Pros

The ESSP is very good at 100% match

Cons

Low pay, slow promotion schedule, very little in the way of positive feedback was the standard all four years I worked at the company. I shouldn't need to fight with management to get a raise that beats inflation.

I would suggest they work on lowering their costs in other ways than not giving their employees competitive raises.

1566 Other Employee Reviews for CGI (View Most Recent)

If you like to work a lot and not get paid for it, this is your place!

Current Employee - Consultant in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CGI

Pros

Very good people in most cases. Traveling is fun for the first 2 years. Flexible in work locations. Health and dental benefits are good just like most companies out there. Company matches stock options up to a certain percentage. Salary is only good out of college.

Cons

Salary reviews are worthless since you will only get the minimum which is very embarrassing to even talk about. Bonus are very rare and if you ever get one its not worth mentioning. Hard work is only rewarded in words. Management needs to fight more for the well being of there employees. Traveling becomes a pain.

Management needs to fulfill there promises. Reward hard work with better bonus's and salaries.

C

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at CGI

Pros

some of the co-workers. It depends on what office you work in. Canadian employees are treated great, the US employees, not so much.

Cons

Unless you want to be stuck outsourcing your entire life, forget it.

stop looking for the $50 million contract, and get your foot in the door with people at $500K - $2M. Then, if you prove yourself, maybe you'll land that bigger contract.

There are newer employer reviews for CGI